Joining Oxford Knight
Role: Research Associate
Location: City of London
Salary: Basic Rate £25 000, OTE £35 000+
Who are we?
Here at Oxford Knight we do things differently. We believe that it’s time to bring much needed thought, intelligence and calculation to the recruiting field in order to replace the mindless phone bashing that’s been the method so far. We also think that a company’s working environment is incredibly important to produce the best results. Therefore we work in an open and relaxed office where personality and creativity is encouraged, and where intelligent recruiting is taught. Whilst our immediate goals are to service our clients by producing the highest calibre candidates the sector has to offer, our long term ambition is to create a whole new model of recruitment which we can roll out across the world.
The Research Associate (RA) role is designed to put you through your paces and train you to become a first class head-hunter. Our training combines elements of classroom learning alongside practical one-to-one mentoring which gets you up to speed and confident in your role as quickly as possible. Once you’ve learned the ropes, you’ll be speaking to and managing clients and candidates on a daily basis, researching the technology sector to always stay one step ahead of the game and coming up with new ideas to help push the business forwards.
This isn’t your average recruitment job, so we encourage people who haven’t necessarily considered this sector before to apply. All you need is positive attitude, the drive and ability to learn and a hunger for a prosperous career.
- Undertaking research, through interviewing, telephone referencing and taking qualitative views from market sources (primary research) to source candidates
- Work on identification of top industry performers and top talent pools in the industry
- Market mapping
- Meeting potential candidates, briefing them on clients and current requirements
- Formulating competitor analyses
- Telephone referencing to gather additional information on candidates and companies
- Developing strong network of market sources
- Identifying and developing new client relationships – complete 360 exposure, working closely with different clients
- Developing a detailed knowledge of your market
The Oxford Knight head-hunter is not the average recruiter so we’re looking for the very best to join our highly successful team.
- Highly competitive, ambitious and results driven, with the confidence and tenacity to excel within a target driven environment
- Ideally have a 2:1 degree or above and a track record of achievement throughout his/her life
- Driven not only by money but also by a need to ‘win’
- Inquisitive, focused, and engaging personality
- Ability to handle a number of high pressure projects simultaneously, managing time in an efficient and effective way
- Understand how businesses work, ability to analyse and dissect business decisions and logic.
- A competitive, uncapped commission structure
- A chance to move up the career ladder with internal promotion to Team Lead/manager within 1-2 years
- Comprehensive training
- Internal mentoring program by the best in the industry
- Exceptional working environment:
– Dress down policy in the office we keep our suits smart for meetings
– Gym at lunch is encouraged – keep a clear head
– Awesome office
– Company trips – last one was to Val d’Isere
Want to know more? Contact us!