Windows Engineers at this leading tech-focused market-maker are highly valued, participating in design discussions with both developers and traders to solve complex business-critical problems.
Primarily, you will be responsible for managing both enterprise and trading Windows machines, working with other engineering teams to design purpose-built infrastructure. You will be required to make sound engineering decisions in a self-directed environment, optimizing for reliability and scalability on the enterprise side, and for various performance characteristics (e.g. latency) to keep the trading team competitive.
The culture here is highly collaborative within a fast-paced environment, and this role would be perfect for someone who has great communication skills with both technical and non-technical colleagues alike.
- At least 2+ years of full-time professional experience required
- Substantial experience with Microsoft Windows Server and Desktop OS, and good knowledge of Microsoft Exchange and SQL Server
- Strong scripting skills in PowerShell or Python
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or related) from a top-tier university
- Legal right to work in the US is required, visa sponsorship is not available
Rewards and Incentives
- Incredible salary + profit-sharing structure
- Truly collaborative culture, working with the smartest minds in the industry
- Real business impact from day one
- Benefits include: 25 days’ vacation, charitable match opportunities & fully-paid travel