Salary: $250k + bonus
Leading HFT fund looking for an experienced Front End Developer to join their core UI platform team.
This is a high impact role where your primary focus is building and extending the core UI platform, and using it to build business-critical applications. You’ll collaborate extensively with a wide variety of teams, helping them use the platform to build their own applications. It is expected that you’ll be very comfortable with the ecosystem of tools & techniques within the modern web development environment, and you’ll be passionate about enabling other developers to be more productive.
Technology is prized by the traders as crucial to their continued success. Unique in their field, this global firm combines the lively, positive spirit of a start-up with the stability of a longer-established player.
The successful Web Platform Engineer will have a strong work ethic, and will always keep in mind the end users who will consume the platform you build.
- Minimum 4+ years of professional experience building web-based UIs
- Extensive experience with React, TypeScript, WebSocket protocols, REST, and UI unit-testing
- Very comfortable working in a highly agile, collaborative methodology (sprints, pair-programming, testing, estimation, etc.)
- Bonus points for Kubernetes, Helm, containers, CI/CD pipelines and/or experience working in trading / finance
NB Please don’t apply if you are a fresh graduate.
- Competitive base salary & bonus
- Enormous opportunity to grow and have an impact
- Contributions are rewarded; career progression supported
- Free breakfast, lunch and dinner