Salary: up to £150k base + bonus (roughly £250k TC)
Arguably banking’s premier C++ business-facing team is seeking strong C++ engineers to join a growing core tech team, based in London. You will work closely with traders in a dynamic and busy trading-floor environment, contributing significantly to the front office team and the design of low-latency strategies.
You will be working on several exciting projects for the EMM Technology team, covering all aspects of the software development lifecycle. Collaborating closely with the traders to understand their needs, you will design, develop, maintain and support the cutting-edge low-latency trading platform and provide a meaningful contribution in terms of pre- and post-trade analysis.
Projects in the pipeline are broad, and include things like:
- Dynamic services for stock limits
- Working with market data vendors
- Messaging layers
- Algo order routers
- Working on the quant models
- Super low-latency critical pathways
The successful C++ Developer will be someone who thrives on huge amounts of project ownership, and using predominantly C++17, moving towards C++20.
Skills and Experience Required:
- 5+ years’ professional experience, strong in C++ (C++17 and 20 ideal)
- Solid compsci fundamentals
- Low-latency architecture & design knowledge
- Previous experience in finance is a plus
- Advanced understanding of modern architecture and design across all systems
- Experience of Linux administration
- Bachelor’s degree in STEM subject
- Significant salaries + bonuses + benefits
- High degree of ownership and impactful work
- Excellent career growth and professional development is encouraged
- Flexible working and working from home opportunities