Salary: £100-140k base + share of profits bonus
1-6 years of experience
One of the world’s most prestigious multi-strategy funds. With huge autonomy within small teams, they share a core infrastructure platform but encourage their traders and quants to pursue unique investment strategies as independent small trading pods, taking a large cut of their own profits.
Well-respected in the industry for their fantastic compensation and significant investment in their technology, this is a great, rewarding place to work where you can see a direct impact of your work on the PnL.
You will also develop analytics tools to increase the team’s systematic trading activities and contribute to the ongoing development of the team’s data collection processes, analytics, pricing and risk engines, plus develop GUIs to manage these activities.
The successful UI Developer will be someone with excellent attention to detail, who takes pride in producing high quality work, equally comfortable working in a team and independently.
Skills and Experience Required
- 1-6 years of relevant commercial experience
- Good quantitative academic record with degree in STEM subject from a top-tier university
- A skilled communicator at all levels, with technical and non-technical colleagues alike
- Finance experience NOT required
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Highly desirable: object-oriented development experience
Benefits & Incentives
- Strong salary + share of profit style bonuses
- Work-from-home opportunities
- Culture of collaboration where colleagues are constantly learning from each other
- Excellent career progression
- Generous benefits package