My client is a legendary Chicago-based prop trading that’s committed to empowering exceptional talent to push through scientific boundaries and apply cutting-edge research to global financial markets.
They’re looking for Technical Lead to join the team and improve C++ developer productivity by designing, building, maintaining, and evangelizing a suite of core tools, frameworks, and build systems.
The culture at my client is unique – they believe in constant innovation, creativity, honesty, and a having competitive streak. As with any trading firm, they value winning, however this firm likes to achieve this by fostering collaboration and mutual respect.
- Experience designing and developing core build systems and tooling (e.g. Bazel, CMake, Conan, Jenkins, etc.)
- Passion for improving developer efficiency and productivity
- Knowledge of C++ and Linux
- Strong understanding of computer systems, operating systems, networks, and performance optimization, etc
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related field
Base salary range of $200,000 – $300,000, along with discretionary bonus eligibility.
Applicants must be based in the US and have a valid working visa e.g. H1B / Green card.
If you want to push new boundaries within the developer productivity field, please send your resume to email@example.com and we can arrange an intro call about the role.