This is a superb opportunity for a well-organised and pragmatic engineer with a passion for concise, efficient code to join the team who design, develop and maintain the infrastructure at this tech-savvy algorithmic trading firm.
A complex and involved role, you will be designing, developing and striving to always improve the platforms and tooling, and also automating complex processes to reduce manual tasks. You will maintain the current infrastructure and tooling while constantly evaluating new technologies and techniques, choosing those which could be applicable.
The ideal candidate will have a strong academic record with a scientific degree from a top-tier university, have a minimum of three years’ experience as a DevOps Engineer where you designed tools to automate processes for your team and the wider business.
***All interviews and start dates will be fully remote.***
- Demonstrable previous experience of automation, e.g. tools you developed, what impact they had, etc.
- Excellent development skills using Python or Go
- At least one of the following: Linux, networking, storage technologies
- Experience of standard development tools, e.g. git, IDEs, CI/CD, test-driven techniques
- Previous exposure to one of the following would be highly desirable: containerisation; monitoring applications; logging tools; configuration management; knowledge of trading systems.
- Competitive compensation package
- Challenging work within a truly flat structure; ideas from everyone are encouraged and evaluated
- Generous benefits package, including life & health insurance, pension, onsite gym, yoga, climbing wall, pool & table tennis and regular staff social events
up to £120k