Solution Architect – Solution Engineer – Agile, Java, London
A unique FinTech / Blockchain start-up are looking for an experienced Solution Architect and Engineer to join a cutting edge, agile, London based team. With a significant funding round under their belt, this London based technology start up are looking for a Solution Architect or Engineer to define key architecture and agile design of distributed systems on the core product. The successful Solution Architect will take product ownership, designing complex platform infrastructure from scratch, on a greenfield project in a highly agile environment in London.
- Strong understanding of Computer Science and programming fundamentals, including agile development experience in Java/ JVM based languages
- Architecture/ design experience of large, scalable, distributed systems in agile environments
- Good understanding of business requirements, and how to translate them into agile solution designs
- Interest in working onsite in a London based team
- Design and develop solution strategy and architecture on core products
- Take ownership over system and business requirements
- Oversee entire project lifecycles, from business requirements, solution design, architecture, development, delivery
Benefits and Incentives:
- Competitive salary and benefit plan
- Work for a leading blockchain/ FinTech start up with significant funding rounds, clients, projects in London
- Gain experience of new technologies like Kotlin
If you’re interested in Solution Architect roles in London, get in touch:
Get in touch using the contact form below or give us a ring at +44 (0)20 3137 9570 or +1 646 7129 405. We'd love to speak with you about what we can offer.