Lively, positive spirit of a start-up, with the stability of a longer-established player, this leading quant firm is looking for an engineer skilled in Python. You will join a growing quant trading team to evolve, improve and maintain all elements of the team’s infrastructure, as well as contributing to production – ensuring trading proceeds smoothly across global markets.
Developers here are highly valued and well-rewarded for hard work, and as a result, are some of the brightest minds from across the trading, tech, academic and start-up industries. Collaborating extensively with traders and technologists, you can expect exposure to a wide range of exciting and challenging projects. These will include software design, big data, and high-performance computing, working with infrastructure in Python and C++.
Here, technology is viewed as crucial to their continued success. The successful Software Engineer will be passionate about development, and able to solve difficult technical problems in a fast-paced and energetic environment.
***All interviews and start dates will be fully remote***
- Minimum 2+ years’ Python programming experience, with some knowledge of C++
- Comfortable doing system design as well as situational problem solving
- Solid experience of working on a Linux platform
- Self-starter who can work independently and be able to drive a project from inception through delivery
- Minimum bachelor’s Computer Science/Engineering degree
- Bonus points for trading industry experience (2-5 years would be ideal)
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- Enormous opportunity to grow, learn and have an impact
- Contributions are rewarded; career progression supported
- Free breakfast, lunch and dinner
Salary: Flexible for the right candidate