Lively, positive spirit of a start-up, with the stability of a longer-established player, this leading quant firm is looking for tech-savvy software engineers to join an growing global team designing and building a leading-edge post-trade processing platform.
Developers here are highly valued and well-rewarded for hard work, and as a result, are some of the brightest minds from across the trading, tech and start-up industries. This role would suit someone who thrives in an autonomous position with large amounts of project ownership, while being part of a larger, collaborative team.
They see technology as a key component of their continued success. The ideal candidate will have significant experience with SQL databases and messaging solutions (such as Kafka) and be a skilled communicator.
- Design and develop a next-generation post-trade system
- Design and develop software components, such as trade reconciliations, and tool to analyse trading activity involving Big Data
- Work closely with users and core tech team to gather requirements and translate them into robust system design
***All interviews and start dates will be fully remote***
- Minimum 5+ years’ hands-on development experience in Python, Java or C++
- Strong knowledge of data architecture, software design and best coding practices
- Bonus points for supporting middle and back office functions (e.g. trade, position, locates, settlements management, inter-departmental workflows)
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment, where accuracy is crucial
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science or Computer Engineering (or equivalent)
- Competitive base salary & bonus
- Enormous opportunity to grow and have an impact
- Contributions are rewarded; career progression supported
- Free breakfast, lunch and dinner
up to £150k + bonus