Software Engineer – London
Talented software engineer wanted for systematic hedge fund whose mission is to use innovative technology to analyse global data. This prospect will give employees the chance to build and use petabytes of data to develop investment models and solve intricate challenges within them.
They are looking for engineers who are passionate about data, driven by building software and thrive when tackling complex analytical problems. With a team that includes Mathematics Olympiad medallists, they intend to find more of the best candidates to grow their head count for their London team from 25 to 50 employees. Thus, you will work with talented individuals and have the chance to make a significant impact on large-scale issues.
They use predominantly Java for their systems but are happy to interview candidates who are experts in any OO language.
- They use innovative technologies such as Java, Apache, Arrow, Jupyter, pandas, Parquet, Bazel and Git.
- Ability to build new projects and solve technical problems.
- Very competitive benefits package.
- Use open source code – they are passionate about giving back to the coding community.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in a quantitative/ technical field.
- Experience with any OO language.
- Excellent programming skills.
- Previous experience in large-scale problems.
Please contact me for any more information about this role, or an informal chat!
Direct: +44 (0) 20 3475 5019
Mobile: +44 (0) 7539 220 992
Get in touch using the contact form below or give us a ring at +44 (0)20 3137 9570 or +1 646 7129 405. We'd love to speak with you about what we can offer.