World-leading prop fund is looking for a strong Python engineer to join their rapidly expanding team in Amsterdam. This data and technology-driven firm specialise in developing automated trading systems that execute across global financial markets. You will be joining a truly international business, working alongside best-in-class professionals from more than 40 different countries.
The successful candidate will be joining a small, highly productive and fast-paced team – helping to manage more than 1500 servers in more than 15 locations around the world. Depending on your interests, you will situate into a more development or operational focus role, but no matter where you sit you, will have a direct impact on working to create a robust and reliable foundation for the core business.
- Market-leading compensation packages
- Visa support and generous relocation support if needed
- Fast-paced environment with new and exciting challenges
- Short feedback loops from idea to production in as little as ~1 day
- Smaller teams with more opportunities for high impact in roles
- BSc in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 3yrs’ professional experience using Python
- Solid experience with real-life infrastructure, automation, Linux server management
- Adaptable, willing to multitask and use the best tool for the job
- Experience with configuration management (preferably using Ansible but experience with similar is considered)
- Experience with networking, virtualisation, bare metal server management
- Finance experience is not necessary but willingness to learn is important