A tech-focused market-maker with groundbreaking success in the high frequency trading space, my client is seeking a creative problem-solver to be their next Software Engineer in Infrastructure.
In this role, your main focus will be solving the challenges of infrastructure operations with software. As such, this will include all aspects of Linux server management, working on automation projects, coding in Python together with other tools like Ansible, and contributing to the design and implementation of core infrastructure systems. You’ll split your time between operational tasks and development based on your particular skillset and experience.
You’ll need to have a very hands-on approach to problem-solving where you can adapt and choose the right tool based on each problem’s requirements. In return, you’ll enjoy a relaxed culture working alongside some of the best professionals in the industry from over 40 countries.
- Solid engineering background, with good Python experience
- Sound understanding of Linux/Unix systems, plus experience with real-life infrastructure
- Self-starter, with the ability to drive multiple projects from inception through delivery
- Keen desire to automate your work to eliminate repetitive tasks
- Desire to learn more about trading; no experience required
- Experience using Infrastructure-as-Code and Ansible (or similar config management tools)
- Knowledge of networking fundamentals and protocols
Rewards and Incentives
- Incredible salary + profit-sharing structure
- Truly flat structure and highly collaborative culture, within a fun, stimulating office environment
- Outstanding benefits package
- Relocation assistance provided