Salary: £80 – 250k total comp
This is a fabulous opportunity to join a tech-driven investment manager with a quant focus based in the heart of Oxford. They’re passionate about writing clean code, innovative thinking and keeping up with the latest technology developments.
They are looking for exceptional software engineers to join a talented team responsible for all aspects of developing and maintaining system-critical software. Work within this open, friendly team involves using C++ and Python on Linux on a wide range of projects, including automated trading strategies, order management systems, integrating third-party data into our systems and the development of data analysis tools.
The successful engineer will be enthusiastic about writing high-standard, modern and well-tested code. A background in finance is not necessary. If you’re ambitious, and want to grow your career at a relaxed company where there’s plenty of opportunity for professional development, this role is perfect for you.
- 0 – 5 years’ relevant experience
- Strong coding skills in C++11/17/20 and Python
- Excellent knowledge of Linux
- Degree in a hard science subject, e.g. Computer Science, Engineering or Physics (or equivalent experience)
- Outstanding communication skills & problem-solving capabilities
Experience of any of the following is beneficial:
- Financial markets
- Generous benefits package, including private healthcare, cycle-to-work and enhanced family leave
- Friendly, smart people in a truly collaborative working environment
- Work-from-home 2 days per week
- Fabulous modern office with dedicated training facilities