A cyber security firm with an emphasis on big data privacy, based in London. Focusing on developing software which allows the data-mining and analysis of large databases to be carried out safely without danger of compromising GDPR.
They are looking for a London-based back-end engineer who takes enormous pride in developing their own code as well as tackling big data problems. The ideal candidate will have a constructive and proactive approach to problem-solving, as the prospective team is very close-knit in a beautiful location.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in a STEM subject
- Highly skilled in Java, including experience of concurrent programming and multithreading
- Experience of building software in Java from the initial design to the enhancement and support of the product – including experience and commitment to automated testing
- Ability to deliver while under pressure from evolving business needs as well as client demands
- Lucrative stock options due to their accelerated growth in London
- Ability to choose both phone and Apple Mac that suits your needs
- Private medical and life insurance, extended to your family
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, surrogacy and adoption packages
- 30 days holiday
- Bike to work scheme, ideal for central London location