The Company – A new age engineering company, backed by the likes of NASA/BAE Systems. This company uses its technology to massively accelerate design and make inconceivable technologies possible. Phenomenal team already assembled from the likes of Google, Improbable, Microsoft, etc.
The Role – You will be creating a software abstraction platform that will power the next 100 years of engineering design. A software platform that builds hardware for you. As an early hire you will be in a unique position to grow into technical leadership position and to have a large ownership over the developing tech.
- Minimum 2:1 grade STEM degree
- 2+ years’ experience
- Experience in low-latency systems
- Experience building complex distributed systems
- Full cycle experience
- Exposure to Big Data (Spark / Apache / Hadoop, etc.) a bonus
- Generous compensation
- Meritocratic working environment
- Autonomy over product
- Impactful work
- Flexible working
Salary – up to £130k