My client is a highly successful, VC-backed, fintech start-up who are expanding rapidly. They provide data refineries for investment management firms to map and clean information from multiple sources in a way that constantly improves and adapts, leaving the IMs to focus on managing client money.
They are seeking a Software Engineer with experience of developing high performance systems to help build out their data refinery platform. Working closely with the Product Team, you will design and build services and software libraries to add features to the platform. You will also implement applications on top of the platform and solve key data processing problems.
The successful Software Engineer will be a strong communicator, with a proactive attitude towards problem-solving and a good degree from a top-tier university.
- 2-3 years’ experience of working in higher performance tech / product teams
- Strong Python fundamentals, including experience in pandas and numPy
- Sound experience designing / developing software libraries
- Background in designing systems to handle large datasets / high traffic volumes
- Linux essential, AWS & Kafka experience beneficial
- Experience with any of the following: REST APIs / Web Servers in Flask, Django or Fast API, Microservices Design & Architecture
Culture / Benefits
- Excellent bonus potential and compensation
- Highly collaborative and fun working environment
- Enormous opportunity to grow, learn and have an impact
- Work with the latest technologies on complex problems.