Awarded Product of the Year by Cambridge University in 2017, this exciting London-based software start-up is looking for strong software developers to join their engineering team in London. Launched in 2015, they have developed a distributed knowledge graph – a logical database organising large, complex networks of data as one body of knowledge – used by industries as diverse as robotics disaster recovery and financial analytics.
The successful candidate will cover all aspects of software engineering: programming, architecture, build and release, PRs & code reviews, etc. They build with open-source and distributed tech stacks including: Hadoop, Spark, Cassandra and Kubernetes, while the main back-end is Java with some Python and node.js.
- BSc Computer Science or Software Engineering
- 3+ years’ commercial experience
- Solid programming experience in OOP languages
- Proven experience in back-end systems with multithreading and parallel programming
- Experience in distributed systems and cloud environments
Benefits and Incentives:
- Competitive salary + benefits + stock
- Talented, collaborative and ambitious team
- Flexible working hours, and fully stocked kitchen
- Open-source cutting-edge technology
- Visa sponsorship, and relocation support