Salary: up to £130k base + bonus
One of the world’s most renowned financial institutions is looking to add an experienced SRE to their global Rates eTrading team, based in London, to develop creative solutions to operations problems. You will be joining a diverse team of curious problem solvers who are thinking big and taking risks.
As an SRE, your focus will be on running better production applications and systems, and you will have the opportunity to take the lead on relevant projects, whilst being given the support and mentorship you need to learn and grow. Work is varied and tasks could include: designing, coding, testing and delivering software, troubleshooting priority incidents, collaborating with the dev team to help develop software for reliability and scale or designing self-healing and resiliency patterns.
The ideal candidate will have excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills, comfortable managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
Skills and Experience Required:
- 6+ years’ professional experience, strong in Finance technology
- Experience working with Fixed Income products
- Experience supporting and interacting with Front Office is preferred
- You must be skilled in at least one technology stack: designing, coding, testing and delivering software
- Proficiency in one of more technology domains
- Significant salaries + bonuses + benefits
- High degree of ownership and impactful work
- Excellent career growth and professional development is encouraged
- Flexible working and working from home opportunities