My client is a leading data-driven market-maker, designing and deploying its own low-latency technologies, trading strategies and mathematical models. They are looking for exceptional engineers to join the team responsible for installing and managing production trading applications at both desktop and server level.
In this hands-on role, you will own and maintain the proprietary distributed trading systems, focusing on supporting, managing, optimizing and troubleshooting the production trading environment. You’ll work closely with trading, development and infrastructure management to troubleshoot issues and continually improve the trading system.
As a Team Lead, you will grow, coach and mentor the local team of 3-4 engineers, creating a positive and rewarding culture where they can learn from your experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in a trading support role at a prop trading firm
- Experience working with Linux in large distributed systems
- Good knowledge of automation and configuration tools, plus an Infrastructure as Code mindset
- Sound skills in Python, Bash, Databases structures and scripting techniques
- Solid understanding of a primary U.S. exchange, preferably CME or CBOE
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in Information Systems, Systems, Computer Science, or similar field preferred, but not required
- Market-leading salary + performance bonus
- Generous holiday allowance & comprehensive medical packages
- Social events
- Continuing education – reimbursement for tuition / courses / conferences