Salary: £150k + bonus
Fantastic opportunity for smart software engineers to join this successful fintech. They publish financial data on-chain for use in DeFi applications for cryptocurrencies, FX, and equities on several different blockchains and are looking to expand their technology team.
In this role, you will join a small, mostly remote, global team who are developing a decentralized protocol to connect market data providers to DeFi applications. This includes building the on-chain programs, developer SDKs, tooling, monitoring, frontends and more. In addition, you will contribute to defining the product itself, so you will need a good understanding of the DeFi ecosystem and to help identify and capitalize on new opportunities. You’ll also mentor and guide junior engineers, providing constructive, targeted feedback to help them grow professionally.
Developers here are some of the brightest minds from across the trading, tech and start-up industries. Strong communication skills in English are imperative, as is the ability to meet the demands of a rapidly changing market in a fast-paced work environment similar to that of a startup.
- Strong software engineering skills
- Blockchain development experience is beneficial, but not required; must be willing to learn on the job
- Flexible problem-solver, willing and able to do whatever the occasion demands
- Familiarity with or willingness to learn Rust, Solidity, Python, Typescript and C++
- Ability to work with engineers of different experience levels. Technical leadership experience is a plus.
- Relevant experience building and operating large, safety-critical systems is a plus
- Competitive base salary & bonus
- Enormous opportunity to grow, learn and have an impact
- Contributions are rewarded; career progression supported
- Fully remote working with the opportunity to be in-office in certain locations if preferred