Award-winning fintech with a market-leading team of over 100 people across three continents that has been built out in less than a year. Their start-up nature allows employees to have a large say in technical decision-making and direction within the company.
You will work directly with the Director of Product to build and deliver products efficiently and in line with business needs. An extremely high-impact role with an opportunity to have ownership over large parts of the codebase. Full stack engineers are preferable, but the client will also consider those with a speciality area: front-end / server-side / DevOps. The client is open to expertise in any language.
- Minimum 2:1 grade STEM degree
- 3+ years’ experience
- Experience with other languages (Go/Rust/C++/Java, etc.) a bonus
- Exposure to Shell Scripting and UNIX
- Familiarity with CI/CD
- Some knowledge of deployment tools – Docker/Kubernetes
- WFH/flexible working opportunities
- Generous compensation
- Meritocratic working environment