Spinning out from the top automated trading firm in 2014 – this firm has rapidly become the global leader in cryptoassets. With its unique positioning between the financial markets and the cryptoassets ecosystem, this role offers a great opportunity for a senior technologist to merge their trading knowledge with new evolving asset classes.
Joining a small, highly productive team, you will be responsible for building and supporting a multi-language, functionally diverse technology stack to empower the team to trade across many exchanges and regions using a wide range of strategies. The team’s existing systems are written in Java, C++ and Python.
You will be expected to design and develop trading systems, exchange connectivity solutions, monitoring systems, and tools to integrate with the firm’s core infrastructure. Working directly with traders and quant researchers on a daily basis, you will get great exposure to the business.
- 5+ years of professional Java or C++ experience.
- 3+ years of professional script development experience, preferably Python.
- Demonstrated knowledge of network communication, including multicast and WebSockets.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- B.S. in Computer Science (or equivalent degree).
- Market-leading salary + bonuses + generous benefits package
- Tech culture where everyone ideas are truly valued
- Environment where coding and hard work is truly rewarded