Senior Software Engineer at Biotech Start-up
Compensation: Strong base salaries up to £120k, plus valuable stock packages
Experience: 3+ years
Summary: My client is a biotech start-up making a real difference in the world by automating lab experiments and speeding up the production of life-saving drugs.
Your role will be to design, build, test and maintain their highly scalable microservices, using their technology stack of: Go, Kubernetes Federation, Google Cloud, Docker and Ansible.
- Fantastic package, including 10% of salary pension contribution and private health insurance
- Moved to new offices in September 2018 – purpose-built office/lab space
- Regular games nights and company lunches
Skills & Experience Required:
- BA/BS degree in computer science and equivalent work experience
- Well-versed in any OO programming language (C, C++, Java, Python, etc.)
- Working knowledge of HA and distributed systems
They are on the lookout for talented, enthusiastic people to join their team. If you feel you are a good match or are interested in a general chat about the tech market in London, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Number: +44 (0) 20 3475 7194
Get in touch using the contact form below or give us a ring at +44 (0)20 3137 9570 or +1 646 7129 405. We'd love to speak with you about what we can offer.