Senior Software Engineer @ AI HealthTech Start-Up – London
Salary: Up to £120k. 3+ years of experience
Job Summary: Work with a revolutionary AI start up at the forefront of the Computer Aided Biology ecosystem, dubbed in November 2018 as one of the 100 digital pioneers in Europe. Potential to make a real-world impact.
A team of biologists and computer scientists, they are getting critical drugs to market quicker; increasing crop yields for poorer populations and creating eco-friendly products. They use a high-level language OS built in-house that is transforming how biotech is delivered in the 21st century. Fun environment with a fully stocked kitchen and social events, e.g. games night.
You’ll be working within a tight-knit development team on exciting projects with plenty of technical challenge to get your teeth into, you will:
- Design, build, test, and maintain high-performance and scalable microservices in a global, federated container cluster
- Integrate and deploy custom and off-the-shelf software components
- Manage deadlines and priorities in a dynamic environment that blends software and wet-lab development
- Master the current technology stack which includes: Kubernetes Federation, Go, Google Cloud, Docker, and Ansible
Skills and experience required:
- 2:1 degree (or equivalent) from a top University in Computer Science/Maths
- Unix / Cloud / Microservices
- Skilled in any of the following: C++, Java, Python, Go or C
- Knowledge of HA and distributed systems
- Knowledge of network protocols (HTTP, TLS, GRPC)
Benefits and Incentives:
- Great working hours
- Competitive Salary package
- Opportunity to complete meaningful work with real world impact
If you are interested to hear more about this role or the financial tech scene in general, please don’t hesitate to get in touch:
+44 (0) 20 3475 7198
Reference: SBIO Eloise
Get in touch using the contact form below or give us a ring at +44 (0)20 3137 9570 or +1 646 7129 405. We'd love to speak with you about what we can offer.