Salary: surpassing £200k + Stock Options
This is a new role from one of our clients that’s mission is to create a better, more open Internet for everyone through principled, intelligent advertising. Dealing with over 600 billion queries a day. This client was the pioneer in the first ever ad exchange. This role is in one of the largest truly independent Ad Tech company globally this is accompanied with reports of their work ethos being built on an award-winning culture. That emphasises trust, empathy, collaboration, and ownership.
End to end ownership of the task participating in all aspect of designing, building and delivering products for our clients. High functioning teams in London, Colorado and California with not specific geographical projects everyone has an equal seat at the table to pursue the team and job they desire. You will have the opportunity, depending on your interests and aptitude, to work on large-scale distributed systems coordinating thousands of servers in cloud and physical data centres around the world, petabyte-scale data challenges, machine learning, advanced visualizations, and interactive user interfaces – to name a few.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Main languages include C# and Java, but this client will consider any OO language for the role as they view their interview process language agnostic.
- 5+ years’ experience
- Strong OO development experience; substantial Java would be ideal
- Excellent academics in a hard science, e.g., Maths, Computer Science, Physics or Engineering
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to explain complex concepts
- Strong salary + bonuses + generous benefits package
- Exciting place to work with great career progression
- Huge amount of ownership and autonomy