Salary: £120-200k base + generous stock (publicly traded)
- Market-leading global tech firm building an HFT-like bidding platform for programmatic digital advertising, with an engine faster than Google/FB, running more than 12 million queries a second. These petabytes of recycled transactional data have allowed this firm to sell over half a billion dollars of ads per month.
- Their stock has increased 3000% since 2016 and comp here is reflective of that success – they’ve made senior hires from Google Zurich and Facebook London. Stock ranges anywhere between $100k and seven figures depending on position.
- Global offices (London, New York, Melbourne, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Chicago, Sydney, Madrid)
- Strong culture across the company of connection, collaboration and ownership.
- Multiple teams are hiring, offering a broad range of challenges from large-scale distributed systems coordinating thousands of servers in cloud and physical data centres around the world, to large-scale data challenges, machine learning, advanced visualisations, and interactive user interfaces.
- Work/life balance priority
- Above market-rate salary plus generous equity package
- Flexible working, as well as ‘time off’ on top of annual leave
- Health cover and insurance, life insurance, mental health support
- Parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- 5+ years’ experience
- Computer Science education