Salary: up to 250-275k SGD base
High-frequency prop trading firm with offices worldwide looking for skilled Senior Site Reliability Engineer developer to support and maintain their Linux trading infrastructure on a day-to-day basis.
This is a pivotal role where you will lead designs of major software components and systems to improve the availability, latency and efficiency of trading services. To achieve this, you’ll provide level II support (including emergency response, planned changes, and advanced performance troubleshooting), contribute tools & services, regularly interact with trading and core engineering, and provide guidance and mentorship to team members.
The ideal candidate will have a systematic approach to problem solving, and experience of architecting, developing and troubleshooting systems.
- Strong experience in a Linux production environment, with prior experience in software engineering
- Expert knowledge of Python and Bash
- Regular use and development of automation & monitoring tools, e.g. config management, source control, CI/CD, automated deployment
- Good understanding of OS concepts and internals of Linux
- Working knowledge of Intel-based hardware and server components
- Understanding of server-side networking and typical network protocols
NB: Please don’t apply if you are a fresh graduate.
- Competitive salary + performance-based bonuses
- Generous benefits, including medical insurance and gym membership
- Collaborative and friendly environment with smart, highly engaged colleagues
- Relaxed, dress-down office culture, with breakfast, lunch and snacks provided