This is a leading tech-driven prop trading firm, trading their own capital across a broad range of asset classes, instruments and strategies in markets worldwide. They are looking for an exceptional Python developer to join a brand-new team where you’ll design and build robust, scalable tools and infrastructure to enable Traders and Quant Researchers to do their best work.
Working on the automated trading platform of the global Delta One business, this role offers the unique opportunity to influence the design and architecture of a growing system, while also developing revenue-generating solutions and new tools. There is very little red tape, and a rapid feedback loop on the software you build.
The successful Senior Python Engineer will be a strong self-starter, with a proven track record of independently driving projects to completion, and outstanding communication skills.
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience of professional script development
- Deep and demonstrable Python knowledge and understanding
- Experience of analyzing high performance business requirements and turning them into technical specifications
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to teach others
- Experience developing trading-related software
Rewards and Incentives
- Competitive base salary and annual discretionary bonus
- 25 days holiday + statutory holidays + paid sick days
- Private medical and dental