Salary: up to £120k base + company shares
Location: Fully Remote
Exciting, fully-remote opportunity for experienced Back-End Python Developers to join the globally-distributed Engineering function within an up-and-coming pricing optimisation fintech with multiple clients and sponsors. This person will come from a strong Computer Science background, with strong computer science fundamentals and technical competency with back-end Python, ideally coupled with machine learning / AI experience / interest.
Candidates must currently be hands-on with Python as the interview process is rigorous and technically challenging and must be completed in Python.
You will work as a key contributor in a small team, collaborating closely with colleagues on the product side, with autonomy to build the tech stack within the organisation.
- A minimum of 5+ years of software engineering experience
- At least 4+ years of Python experience
- Computer Science (or similar) degree from a top-tier university
- An interest in machine learning / artificial intelligence
- Cloud experience highly desirable – GCP
- Highly competitive base salaries + company shares on an upwards trajectory
- Complete work autonomy
- Fully remote