This fully automated trading firm has a unique culture that is relaxed, yet exciting and technically stimulating, where you’ll be working with some of the smartest engineers in the industry. This is a great opportunity for innovative, creative cyber security experts who love large amounts of autonomy and the chance to strategically impact global security systems.
Working closely with the Systems and Operations teams as well as colleagues across the business, your primary focus will be building, managing and monitoring the secure network. You will drive the network security strategy, manage vendor relationships, and oversee the full optimization lifecycle.
Technology is very highly regarded here, with core security engineering recognised as being critical to the success of trading. To be successful in this role, you’ll need to be excited about security, tackling big-picture problems, and contributing to both the project management and the technical nitty-gritty of global network security architecture.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in STEM field, e.g. Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, related IT field or equivalent experience
- Cyber security experience of 10+ years, including security engineering, architecture & project management
- Very strong troubleshooting skills on wide variety of issues, e.g. common Ethernet LAN problems, office Wi-Fi, routing, switching, and VPN remote access
- A background in keeping thorough records and effective technical documentation
- Fantastic communication skills, experienced in building strong cross-functional relationships
Benefits & Incentives
- Market-leading salary + bonuses + generous benefits package
- Truly flat management structure, with no red tape
- Friendly culture where everyone’s ideas are encouraged and celebrated
- Feel valued and be rewarded for your hard work where coding is front and centre