Systematic hedge fund with a focus on developing high quality financial strategies across a variety of asset classes and markets, utilising a proprietary research platform focused on exploring market inefficiencies.
Fantastic opportunity for a talented engineer with experience in systems engineering. Your primary responsibility will be to build, maintain and expand market data solutions by implementing low-latency systems, ensuring stability, and optimizing performance-critical code. You will also develop high quality historic market data pipelines.
To be successful, you must be confident working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. This role would be perfect for someone who is confident collaborating directly and building relationships with trading teams and researchers to develop requirements and implement solutions.
- Strong academic record, with degree in a technical subject from a leading university
- Experience of systems engineering, particularly in a Linux environment
- Strong proficiency in coding (C, C++ or Rust) and scripting (Python and shell)
- Detail oriented, with a keen interest in applying technology to real situations
- Bonus points for previous exposure to network and hardware architecture
- No finance experience necessary
Benefits and Incentives
- Market leading salary + bonus
- Opportunities to learn and develop new skills
- Great work/life balance
- Freedom in work and dynamic culture; opportunity to bring new ideas and really have an impact