Salary: up to £150k base + bonus
Fantastic opportunity to join a growing group of talented mobile engineers at of one of the largest global information & market data providers. Their mobile app provides customers with up-to-date market news and analysis wherever they are, 24/7.
In this role, you will gain exposure to a broad set of languages (Swift, Objective-C, Python, C++) and tools. Taking advantage of the latest technologies, you will be responsible for a diverse tech stack around the iOS platform, including the app’s server-side infrastructure. You will be creating mobile UIs, client software, infrastructure and services as you develop and design the mobile experience. Your work will impact many thousands of people daily.
The successful iOS Engineer will be passionate about working collaboratively, both with other tech teams and with product and UX stakeholders. An enthusiasm for teaching and mentoring less experienced team members would also be ideal.
- 5+ years’ expertise developing and designing native iOS applications in both Swift and Objective-C
- Experience in writing modular and (highly) testable code
- An expert communicator, confident when dealing with a diverse set of stakeholders
- Feel valued – opportunities for both technical specialists and those who’d like to progress into leadership
- Truly collaborative culture across all engineering teams
- Strong base salaries + bonus
- Flexible work environment