Salary: Highly competitive base salaries + options (in-line with top buy-side + HFT firms and above-industry standard in the crypto space)
Location: London OR Remote (in UK)
Multiple openings for highly competent and experienced Functional Programmers to join the highly skilled and rapidly expanding Engineering function at a well-established UK-based blockchain firm – the offshoot of a leading US-based blockchain technology provider. Successful candidates will work directly on the blockchain itself, and will have autonomy to work on their own projects within the blockchain without direction from management.
Candidates must currently be hands-on with a functional programming language, and should be comfortable to work in / pick up OCaml. You must have strong computer science fundamentals (these will be assessed during the interview process): data structures, algorithms, design principles.
- A minimum of 5+ years of functional programming experience
- Computer Science (or similar) degree from a top-tier university (2:1 or equivalent)
- An interest / understanding in blockchain / crypto
- Financial services experience is useful but not mandatory
- Packages above industry standard
- WFH flex (up to fully remote)
- Ability to work on own projects during work hours
- Modern offices
- Flexible work hours