Salary: Up to $100-160k USD base + strong bonuses (50-100%+)
This growing crypto trading firm has seen steady growth over the last 3-4 years; not being adversely affected by the wild swings in crypto success due to their robust and sensible strategies.
Hugely tech-driven, they have been developing and improving HFT algorithms for more than 10 years, with a tech team boasting engineers from some of the top market makers and hedge funds globally.
They have an established DevOps/Infra team, but they are looking for an engineer who can come in an help take their low-latency performance to the next level: with monitoring / metrics for performance, as well as optimising speed and networking.
The DevOps team currently has a good infra-as-code mindset and strong AWS skillsets to which you’ll get exposure. The team is spread mostly across Europe, so you’ll be expected to work (roughly) European hours to overlap with your colleagues.
Skills and Experience Required
- Performance monitoring and optimisation experience
- Software development experience (they’re looking for the developer mindset, not a sysadmin one)
- Deep understanding of networking (ideally latency-sensitive)
- Ideally some knowledge of AWS / cloud & Infrastructure-As-Code
- Previous experience using Ansible, Terraform, Kubernetes, Linux
- Finance experience is not required
Rewards and Incentives
- Fully remote, with paid ‘workations’ 3-4 times a year to cool places all over the world to meet your colleagues!
- Competitive salaries + bonuses
- Flexible hours and a healthy work-life balance
- Flat corporate structure