Crypto-Fintech based in London are looking for a Senior Devops to join their product and engineering team. You’ll be working on multiple technical tasks, including scaling their engineering team, cloud efficiencies and the development of their decentralised banking service.
You’ll be joining a high-performance firm of around 26 people, where they have a culture that encourages original thinking, freedom and responsibility, with big plans to grow.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Crafting tools to ensure the pipeline from the developers’ laptops to their production servers is as smooth as possible
- Building and deploying complex cloud projects
- Optimising cloud infrastructure for operational efficiency and security
- Strong Computer Science degree from a Russell Group university (or equivalent).
- Experience setting up automated cloud-based deployment infrastructure on GCP or AWS.
- Demonstrable knowledge of highly concurrent, distributed architectures and systems, as well as the ability to architect scalable solutions in a high-paced environment.
- Experience with greenfield projects.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes and strong GitHub experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional experience in GCP and Go
- Passion for continuous development and a history of teaching yourself new technologies
- An understanding of Ethereum blockchain and how it works
- Flexible hours
- Stock options
- Personal training and development budget
- Private healthcare
- Company pension scheme
- Top-of-the-range hardware