My client is a leading systematic trading firm that operates in all liquid asset across most major markets. They are looking for a highly experienced developer to join one of their core teams responsible for building and enhancing key components that directly affect their algorithmic trading and data management systems.
This role is an excellent opportunity to work directly with Traders & Researchers on bespoke tooling and their most immediate requirements whilst leveraging state-of-the-art tools and components.
- 4+ years of experience in financial services from either a tier-1 investment bank or fund
- Excellent C++ and Python experience on Linux
- Knowledge of real-time systems, high performance computing and quantitative applications
Nice to have:
- Experience working with more than one asset class
- Experience working within a mature CI/CD process, DevOps experience
- Competitive salary and bonus structure – market-leading
- Hybrid working arrangements
- Relaxed culture and no red-tape
- Opportunity to work on business-critical, complex problems