Fantastic opportunity to join a tech-driven quant and systematic IM with no red tape. They combine data, research, technology and trading proficiency to produce a scientific and innovative approach to investment.
The global security team is a skilled group of engineers, analysts, and specialists who are dedicated to keeping the firm safe, without disrupting the business. Your primary focus will be improving capability to monitor, detect, respond to and deal with security incidents. Collaborating with cross-functional teams across the business, you’ll have the chance to design and build systems from scratch, with the autonomy to influence architecture and choose specific technologies or tools as you see appropriate.
The ideal candidate would have experience of working and thriving in a small team with outstanding communication skills, particularly adept at bringing together stakeholders across the business of varying levels of technical ability.
- 5+ years’ information security experience, including 3+ years in detection and response
- Expertise in creating detection use cases and playbooks
- Skilled at identifying incident response/management improvement opportunities, and delivering solutions
- Deep-level understanding of security engineering concepts
- Sound experience with EDR/XDR, SIEM, firewall/IDS/IPS tools
- Understanding of emerging adversary tactics, techniques & procedures
- Finance experience NOT essential, they are keen to see candidates from a range of professional backgrounds, e.g. start-ups, fintechs
- Programming/scripting language skills (such as Python, Bash, PowerShell)
- Great opportunity to be part of a collaborative, creative environment where you can feel valued for your input
- Competitive salary + generous benefits
- Professional and personal development; healthy work-life balance