Fantastic opportunity to join a growing team of talented engineers at of one of the largest global information & market data providers. This team is building a world-class real-time FX trading platform used by the industry’s biggest players in over 120 countries.
You will take ownership of the full development lifecycle, contributing to the expansion of the platform by developing distributed, fault-tolerant, low-latency trading applications. This is a client-facing, impactful role where you will also implement workflows for the front end and low-latency scalable solutions for the back end.
The successful Senior Software Engineer will be passionate about tackling a range of problems – from engineering to business logic to usability – and driven by seeing the impact of your solutions.
- Exceptional C++ programming experience
- Top-notch problem-solving skills
- Solid experience of the entire software development lifecycle
- Eager to get inside complex systems to fully understand them
- An expert communicator, comfortable in a fast-changing environment
- Bonus points for experience with: high-volume, high-availability distributed systems, databases, distributed cache technologies
- Feel valued – develop impactful solutions to complex, real-world problems
- Truly collaborative culture across all engineering teams
- Strong base salaries + bonus
- Flexible work environment