Salary: up to £250k + bonus
This is an opportunity to work for a global leader in finance, utilizing cutting-edge technology and alpha-driven strategies to revolutionize the finance industry.
Enjoying high levels of autonomy, the successful candidate will be asked to build new components for an execution platform that underpins multiple business units and that is one of the core revenue generators, across the entirety of the business. As the face of the platform in this region, you will be required to liaise with various stakeholders and drive change when necessary. This team works closely with traders and quantitative researchers to build new components for order management, internalization, crossing, algo wheel and algo execution. They are also responsible for integrating these components with other proprietary quantitative trading processes. This is a holistic role; they are looking for a motivated individual that strives for success in everything that they do – you will be rewarded accordingly.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable managing multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment and possess exceptional communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or a related field
- 8+ years of practical experience in C++ (14/17/20)
- Strong proficiency with data structures, algorithms, and OOP
- Ability to translate business needs into robust software solutions
- Prior experience working with automated trading systems is a plus, but not required
- Solid working knowledge of Linux and SQL
- Self-starter, with a passion for innovation and building systems from scratch
NB: Please do not apply if you are a fresh graduate.
- Market leading salary + bonuses
- Benefits including medical insurance, gym membership, etc.
- Collaborative and friendly environment with smart, highly engaged colleagues
- Relaxed, dress-down office culture, with breakfast, lunch and snacks provided