Global prop trading firm that develops and trades low-latency, high-frequency trading algorithms in-house. They’re looking for a Senior C++ Developer who shares their passion for excellence and attention to detail to join the elite tight-knit team in Singapore.
Enjoying high levels of autonomy, in this role you will collaborate closely with team members to brainstorm, experiment and execute innovative trading strategies, using clean and efficient code. You’ll also ensure accuracy, stability, and minimize financial risk through rigorous, comprehensive testing, as well as continuously improving the trading platform’s performance.
The successful Senior C++ Developer will be an outstanding communicator, able to foster positivity at work and maintain strong relationships within the team.
- 5+ years of practical experience in C++, in particular expertise in low-latency, high-frequency algorithmic trading systems
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science, Engineering (or related)
- Solid track record of developing, deploying, and maintaining market order execution algorithms
- In-depth knowledge of CPU and memory architecture; hardware coding experience is a plus
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and an analytical mindset
- Competitive salary + performance-based bonuses
- Generous benefits, including medical insurance and gym membership
- Collaborative and friendly environment with smart, highly engaged colleagues
- Relaxed, dress-down office culture, with breakfast, lunch and snacks provided