Early-stage fintech that has received over $1bn in funding and is revolutionising the lending industry to growth businesses. Now growing their London team, potential employees will have a large say in technical say in technical decision-making and direction within the company.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be one of the founding members of a dedicated SecOps team as a SecOps Engineer. Current stack consists of Python, PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch, Kafka, GraphQL and React within an AWS environment using Docker and Terraform.
- Help implement and select security tooling to monitor and identify threats
- Monitor for suspicious traffic patterns and react accordingly
- Analysis and forensic testing of entire software base
- Promote secure coding, best practices and proactive security to peers
- Deep security tooling experience in one or more areas
- Experience of securing AWS environments, ideally under Kubernetes
- Good scripting knowledge and experience in Python
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner or similar
- Knowledge of security standards and frameworks, e.g. ISO2700 1/2, NIST, PCI DSS, etc.
- Experience in financial services a bonus
- Have an impact in shaping a business
- Generous compensation and stock options
- Work in an early-stage start up that is already profitable
- Your choice of equipment: MacBook Pro or Dell XPS
- Meritocratic working environment