Salary: circa €80-150k
Fantastic opportunity for a pragmatic, forward-thinking engineer to join a tech-focused market-maker with groundbreaking success in the high frequency trading space as a Security Engineer.
As part of a global security team, you will get the chance to take ownership of cybersecurity controls helping the business to remain as free as possible from attacks and intrusions. In this highly collaborative role, you’ll draw on your knowledge of IT infrastructure, project management and problem-solving capabilities to work on a variety of tasks such as security operations and engineering, risk analysis and security governance.
To be successful, you’ll need to have a strong engineering instinct and a deep understanding of both technical and business problems. In return, you’ll enjoy a relaxed culture working alongside some of the best professionals in the industry from over 40 countries.
- Solid experience working in an Engineering or DevOps role
- Automation scripting experience in Python and PowerShell, plus good working knowledge of Linux and Windows systems
- Exposure to information security topics, such as endpoint and network security, vulnerability management, and log correlation
- Familiarity with AWS cloud solutions
- Self-starter, with the ability to drive multiple projects from inception through delivery
- An interest in cybersecurity events and research
Rewards and Incentives
- Incredible salary + profit-sharing structure
- Truly flat structure and highly collaborative culture, within a fun, stimulating office environment
- Outstanding benefits package
- Relocation assistance + visa sponsorship provided where necessary