A tech-driven trading firm and leading global market maker. For over 35 years, they have been improving financial markets around the world, making them more transparent and efficient for all participants. With more than 1,400 employees in offices around the world, they’re commited to improve the market through competitive pricing, execution and thorough risk management. By providing liquidity on multiple exchanges across the world, they actively trade on 70+ exchanges, trusted to always provide accurate buy and sell pricing no matter the market conditions.
What you’ll do
They’re building the Security team to take control of cybersecurity and help the business stay ahead of emerging threats across their global offices. As a Security Automation Engineer, you will join the global security team to help protect data, infrastructure, and operations. You will get the chance to take ownership of cybersecurity controls to ensure the defense always remains up to the task.
You will have the opportunity to combine your knowledge of IT infrastructure, project management and a problem-solving mindset to solve business issues and independently work on improvement opportunities. This is a highly collaborative position; you will be involved in a variety of tasks such as security operations and engineering, risk analysis and security governance.
- Develop, build, and implement solutions that effectively automate and manage the infrastructure of the security team.
- Take ownership of operational issues, as well as project-based work, where you will act as a lead engineer to deliver from conception through to completion.
- Work on security-related user requests and serve as point of escalation to partner teams.
- Be part of a flexible rotating on-call roster to support global operations.
Who you are
- Experience working in an Engineering or DevOps role.
- An interest in cybersecurity events and research, with a strong engineering instinct and a deep understanding of both technical and business problems.
- Automation scripting experience in Python and PowerShell, and good working knowledge of Linux and Windows systems.
- Exposure to information security topics, such as endpoint and network security, vulnerability management, and log correlation.
- Experience delivering projects end to end individually and in a team environment, from initiation to implementation.
- Familiar with AWS cloud solutions.
What you’ll get
The chance to start your career working alongside best-in-class professionals from over 40 different countries. 25 paid vacation days, fully paid first-class commuting expenses, training opportunities, discounts on health insurance, breakfast and lunch facilities, sports and leisure activities, Friday afternoon drinks and even weekly in-house chair massages. Being highly international, they’re accustomed to guiding expats through relocation, offering competitive relocation packages and providing visa sponsorship where necessary.