Fantastic chance to join this rapidly growing crypto trading firm, as they seek an outstanding individual to be their very hands-on CTO contributing to C++ development at this exciting time of growth.
A small but established company with a strong track record, it was founded by highly successful individuals, all of them formerly senior figures at market-leading high frequency trading firms. Hugely tech-driven, they create HFT algorithms to increase the liquidity of the cryptocurrency markets and deploy arbitrage trading strategies.
This is a hands-on role, where you will be responsible for developing, deploying and improving the technology strategy and architecture across the company. You will also manage a small team of engineers and take charge of the team hiring, bringing them along as you realize the vision and potential of this business.
The successful CTO will come from an HFT background, have a start-up mindset, and still enjoy coding at least some of the time.
- 10+ years’ hands-on experience, with good grasp of high-level architecture design
- Solid team lead/management experience
- A background in HFT is a necessity
- Strong programming skills ideally in low latency Python (or low latency C++ with some Python exposure)
- In-depth knowledge of design patterns, data structures and algorithms
- Exceptional communication skills in English, at all levels of technical know-how
- Able to travel to the office in Dubai
- Competitive salaries + strong bonus tied to results
- Flexible hours and a healthy work-life balance
- Up to fully remote, with paid ‘workations’ 3-4 times a year to cool places all over the world to meet your colleagues!