Reliability Engineering – London
This role is within the London office of a New York city-based international hedge fund. This fund uses methods such as machine learning, AI and distributed computing to develop trading strategies.
As a part of this group of full stack engineers you will be on the front line for maintaining and expanding the capabilities of many and varied systems. The team exists in the space between traditional systems administration and development and seeks to merge the capabilities from both disciplines.
Salary: Competitive/ Market leading
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or another highly technical, scientific discipline.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in at least one of: host based networking, linux/unix administration, systems programming, distributed systems, databases, and a desire to learn more.
- The ability to quickly leverage off-the-shelf and open source systems and utilities to rapidly provision production systems in a variety of domains, especially for multi-tenant use.
- A proven track record of automation and an algorithmic approach to solving problems.
- Familiar with relational database concepts and have the ability to construct at least moderately complex SQL queries.
- Competitive base salary
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Competitive pension contribution
- Life assurance
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
Tier 2 visa sponsorship is available.
To apply for this role please email your CV to:
Get in touch using the contact form below or give us a ring at +44 (0)20 3137 9570 or +1 646 7129 405. We'd love to speak with you about what we can offer.