Salary: up to £80k
Unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing fintech AI startup, where they apply AI techniques to a range of data sources to provide commodity price forecasting, enabling companies to confidently manage their risk. With a small team based in central London, they attract the best talent from across tech, finance, academia, start-ups, insurance, management consulting and trading.
As part of their continued growth, they have just received a new round of investment and are starting work on a completely greenfield Risk Transfer product, and they’re seeking an enthusiastic Quantitative Developer to help build it.
The successful QD will play a crucial part in the development of this new solution, and will need to be comfortable taking ownership of diverse projects, such as researching risk pricing metholodologies (and presenting results to business stakeholders) alongside improving the accuracy of sophisticated models. You will also draw on your advanced mathematical modelling skills to translate research ideas into code, then produce, analyze and report on results.
This role offers the opportunity to work on complex real-world problems, and make an impact on a growing, fast-moving business.
- 2-5 years’ experience in software development, preferably with a quantitative finance background
- Experience of options pricing techniques (in commodities would be perfect)
- High level of proficiency in Python would be ideal, however any OO experience and a strong commitment to learn Python will be considered
- Strong academic record with degree in Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science (or related)
- Exceptional communicator, at home with technical and non-technical colleagues alike
- Strong base salaries + share options
- Hybrid working
- Generous benefits package, including pension contribution, company socials & professional development support
- Be an early participant in a mission-driven startup
- Truly collaborative culture (your ideas matter) with transparent, flat structure