Exciting cutting-edge fintech is looking for a talented quant developer to join its front office technology team.
Empowering developers in major financial firms to be as productive as possible, they deliver a cloud-based, end-to-end development and production platform. With open architecture, transparent source code, and automated infrastructure solutions, the platform provides clients with the tools to build reliable, scalable in-house functionality and fully integrated applications.
The successful candidate will be part of the team responsible for building product support for cross-asset derivatives and securities. Working closely with developers in other teams, you will also produce complete end-user functionality for trading and risk management. Exceptional interpersonal/communication skills are required, as you will liaise with both internal and external clients.
- Strong academic background in a relevant STEM field
- 4+ years’ experience in a front office role working with interest rate, FX, fixed income, commodities, and/or equity products
- Solid knowledge of financial maths, specifically derivatives pricing and risk management
- Strong development skills in a production environment
- Bonus points for experience with real-time quoting and risk systems
- 7+ years’ Python/C++ knowledge highly desirable
- Great opportunity to be part of a collaborative, innovative environment
- Competitive salary + generous benefits
- Work with the smartest people and latest technologies on complex problems