Our client is a leading tech-driven quant and systematic hedge fund trading with offices across the globe. They leverage deep knowledge in data, research, technology and trading to deliver high-quality returns. This opportunity offers a dynamic and fast-paced environment with excellent prospects for career growth.
Looking for a Quant Developer to join the team in Paris, where you will be responsible for providing daily trading insights to multiple activities and asset classes. Working alongside the very best traders, quants and other quant developers, you’ll build robust reporting and analytical tools, to provide constant feedback on investment strategy performance. You’ll also continually expand and upgrade the software infrastructure to reflect the changing business needs.
This role would suit someone who thrives on being a team player and loves working collaboratively to solve the most complex technical challenges.
- 3 years or more software engineering experience in Python
- Experience in system architecture
- Excellent communication skills and skilled problem-solver
- Bachelors or Masters degree from a top-tier university in Computer Science, Maths, Engineering or related field
Nice to have
- Experience in financial industry
- C#, Rust, SQL knowledge
- Friendly, collaborative working environment
- No dress code, catered offices and regular social events
- Work with the latest technologies on complex problems.