Lively, positive spirit of a start-up, with the stability of a longer-established player. This leading quant firm has a fantastic opportunity on their centralised trading team where you will draw on your quantitative problem-solving skills and advanced statistical techniques to build and enhance market prediction models.
They are ideally looking for a platform engineer who has built and improved quant infrastructure.
This role is perfect for an experienced developer who can pull together all of their previous skills and expertise to lead, architect and create a platform designed to be a critical tool for this team both now and for many years in the future.
Technology is viewed as a crucial component of their continued success. The successful quant developer will be a self-starter, thrive under pressure and excel when given ownership of projects and responsibilities. Work is varied; example projects include:
- Investigate and design data mining and machine learning algorithms
- Research modeling and forecasting future price actions
- Develop and improve scalable quant research frameworks using Python and C++
- Serve as an advisor across a the business, providing new and innovative solutions
- 3 – 8 years’ solid dev experience (in financial markets would be ideal)
- Strong C++, Python
- Experience building and improving quant infrastructure would be ideal
- Master’s or PhD in Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research (or equivalent)
NB: Please do not apply if you are a fresh graduate.
- Competitive base salary & bonus
- They’re willing to be flexible with WFH
- Enormous opportunity to grow and have an impact
- Contributions are rewarded; career progression supported
- Free breakfast, lunch and dinner