Headquartered in Chicago, this global prop trading firm employs the smartest minds to bring a scientific approach to trading strategies. They regard technology as critical to their success, and they’re looking for a Quantitative Developer to join their ambitious hardworking team to help them continue to thrive.
Working closely with traders, developers and your team, you will create and optimize the current research pipeline, while also identifying potential areas for performance enhancement. In addition, you will build and implement components and new infrastructure for maintaining fresh trading strategies.
This role would suit someone who enjoys making a real impact, is passionate about delivering value and thrives in an experienced, collaborative team where opportunities to learn from each other are regularly shared.
- 2+ years of commercial experience
- Bachelors/Masters/PhD in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics or similar field
- Strong coding experience in C++ and Python
- Self-starter who can work independently and be able to drive a project from inception through delivery
- Excellent software architecture skills including strategy optimization and profiling
- Candidates must be based in the USA and have a valid working visa (H1B/Green Card)
- Top of the market compensation package + performance-based bonuses
- Fantastic work-life balance
- Benefits include: premium health, casual dress, fully stocked pantries, company socials, relaxation room and generous learning allowance
- Plenty of scope to grow and have an impact on the business